Prosko PhysioYoga Therapy
- License(s): Physical Therapist (Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan)
- Western Canada: Mobile Services (AB, BC, SK)
- Professional Yoga Therapist, Certified Pilates Instructor
- Professional Yoga Therapy Studies Graduate. 15+ years and over 15,000 hours (and ongoing) of clinical experience, continuing education courses & self practise. Styles of training include Iyengar, Medical Therapeutic Yoga, Restorative, Anusara, Eoin Finn Blissology
- Specializing in Working with Clients interested in healing and creating health/wellness through yoga. All ages, all levels of function. Specialties include: Manual Therapy, Home Yoga Practise Development & Implementation, Quality Education & resource recommendations/referrals. Most common issues and clientele include, but not limited to: orthopedic dysfunctions (i.e. back, neck, shoulders, hips, etc), chronic pain, general deconditioned, athletes, sports injuries, weight management, men's and women's health, Baby Boomer generation.
- Please see website for details. Services include Private Physio-Yoga Therapy sessions & education (onsite and remote), specialty workshops, yoga classes, events, presenter, Instruction at Yoga Teacher Trainings & University lecturer, Adjunct Faculty at Professional Yoga Therapy Studies.